- The Not-So-Secret Diary of the House Captains!
- The Not-So-Secret Diary of the House Captains Blog
Your not so secret house captains this month are… Madison and Cira!
Some not so secret news for our school is…
- P1S have been learning about Autumn and creating poems about it too! P1OM have been acting out Room on the Broom and making cups out of clay!
- P2H have been writing stories and changing the characters as a twist on the Little Red Hen!
- P3G have been talking about their feelings and maths problem solving! ✏
- P4O have been Rounding to the nearest 10, 100 and 1000 as well as a lot of amazing iPad work, P4T have been learning about the skull ☠
- P5G have been learning about volcanoes and doing lots of volcano art work! 🖌, and P5B have been learning about tsunamis as well as health and well being work!
- P6F have been learning about Scotland’s land formation and trying there best in STEM challenges! 🏴
- Both P7B and P7M have been looking to see how different amounts of water can change the amount of time it takes to boil which is a part of their exciting chemistry topic! ✏